Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Condit has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John M Condit has the following 9 expertise
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. John M Condit has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Fantastic visit with Dr. Condit. I felt like I was going crazy with the symptoms I have experiened over the last few years, he was one of the few dotors who LISTENED to me. He did a thourough exam and came to a diagnosis and traetment plan. Very professional ....he deciphered my condition to me at my level! AND MOST importantly, very kind caring, and compassionate! It was not a 10 minute rush visit. It was nice to see a doctor who had extra time to speak with you and be a real person with you! My hats off to Dr.Condit....professional dotor and staff, I could not give a higher recommendation for any other dotor I have ever seen! Thank you Dr. Condit!!!
Dr. Condit is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. John M Condit accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsRheumatology Associates Pc, 8902 N Meridian St Ste 210, Indianapolis, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John M Condit in this video.
Dr. John M Condit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.