Dr. John M Condit Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John M Condit?

Pompous, arrogant, condescending.

He may be a good Doctor but he seems to hate people, or at least me. At an office visit, youare to listen, no talking, no asking questions.I'm finding a new Doctor!Disappointed.

Best Doctor Ever!

Fantastic visit with Dr. Condit. I felt like I was going crazy with the symptoms I have experiened over the last few years, he was one of the few dotors who LISTENED to me. He did a thourough exam and came to a diagnosis and traetment plan. Very professional ....he deciphered my condition to me at my level! AND MOST importantly, very kind caring, and compassionate! It was not a 10 minute rush visit. It was nice to see a doctor who had extra time to speak with you and be a real person with you! My hats off to Dr.Condit....professional dotor and staff, I could not give a higher recommendation for any other dotor I have ever seen! Thank you Dr. Condit!!!

COPD