Dr. John E Connelly Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John E Connelly?

Listened to Me and Explained Choices for treatment.

Drs John & Neil have been our family doctor since my disabled son was 2. The past 23 years he has been the most supportive, caring doctor we could ever ask for. The staff is equally as caring as he is.

I love Dr John! The only problem I feel with the practice is SOME of the staff, the younger ones, other than that I would refer all my family and friends

How do you rate a doctor?

Dr. Connolly can be a bit abrupt, but all doctors have limited time anymore. He saw me I got better that's all I really want.

This Dr. is very rude. I would not recommend him at all.

Great Doctor!

My former doctor of 20 years retired and Dr Connelly took over his patients. Best move ever, he is kind, patient and frank. He tells me what I need to hear and is truly concerned about how I am doing. My husband sees Dr. Rozanski and she is also wonderful. Very happy!

Connelly close the door on me!!!

I had a appointment with Dr. Connelly. His assistance called me the day of the appointment and told me that he will not see me as a patient because he saw me only one time and that was over five years ago. When I was sick. So I have to see the other Doctor. Dr. Rozanski. I was told he only sees sick patients but not for a check up and he don't flip flop patients. Dr. Connelly is not fair! Something is not right with this doctor! It's time to find a new doctor.

He was horrible. He took over my former dr. practice who retired and made big changes against my wishes. He left me with no medication. I wouldn't take my hamster to him.

He was my doctor when I made appointment it was with his associate or him . I fell and hit my head was having severe headaches called the office and was told I haven't been there for 5 years so I should go to hospital and if I wanted to come back to his office I had to start as a new patient. Not going back

A doctor's doctor.

I have seen several Internists in the area and except for one, Dr. Connelly has been far superior. I know of several doctors that see him as patients also. Some people may not like his frank style at times but he always tells me what I need to hear.

I find the prior comment odd, I am a nurse practitioner and a patient of Dr. Connelly's and I was referred to him by two of his other patients both critical care doctors, He is an excellent physician.

patient

lousiest doctor you'll ever find. Terrible.