Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John W Cope has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John W Cope has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 11
Treated by Dr. Cope for almost a year for fracture foot. When I went to make an appointment with him, I was informed that he retired. No follow up or anything. So after trying to find an orthopaedic surgeon that would see me, I was finally able to get an appointment. After only one visit, the surgeon said that I definitely needed surgery to repair the bone seeing as how it was pushing into a tendon. I've been in a boot / cast for almost a year when in reality it should have only been a few weeks. Thanks....
- Emory University School Of Medicine
Medical College Of Georgia
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJohn William Cope Md, 1003 Holland Ave Ste 102, Philadelphia, MS
Dr. John W Cope is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, MS.