- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John W Cory MD
Dr. John W Cory, MD is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. They have 22 years of experience. Their specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. John W Cory has 2 locations
Dr. John W Cory has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John W Cory has the following 5 expertise
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. John W Cory Accepts the Following Insurance
- 18404 N Tatum Blvd Ste 202 Phoenix , AZ : (480) 473-3668
- 18404 N Tatum Blvd Ste 202 Phoenix , AZ 85032
More about Dr. John W Cory
Dr. Cory graduated from the Bowman Gray Sch of Med in 1997. Dr. Cory works in Phoenix, AZ and 1 other location and specializes in Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Cory is affiliated with HonorHealth John C Lincoln Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.