Dr. John M Costable Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Costable Jr?

Paid my co pay on my office visit and on procedure day want me to pay another copay also his anesthesiology is in my net work but bill my insurance very high and want me to pay the insurance differenence which my benefits states there is no copay ,co insurance and deductible and his billing clerk is very unprofessional.

Not a good doctor anymore

Have been a patient since 2011. Very conscientious at first, but through the years seems to brush me off when issues come up, saying you are getting older, should expect things like that. Maybe I am getting older but so is he, and maybe his health is not so good anymore either, in fact, I know his health is not so good anymore, but no reason he should let it affect my health. I recently changed over to another GI doc. This doc does take me seriously and has taken care of my problems. He does not chalk them up to me getting older. At one time I recommended this doctor, but I no longer can. Look elsewhere.

Polyp removed and sent to lab mislabeled in different area. Thank God it was benign. Doctor took over a week to return call. Not professional

Dr Costable is the absolute best!

Truly a caring, concerned and extremely knowledgeable physician.

Used to Be An Excellent Doctor

10 years ago Dr. Costable was wonderful & caring. Now he has multiple problems with his billing, rude staff and constantly bloew me off about stomach probelms saying I had IBS and their is no cure, rhynme or reason. While I continued to tell him about problems with dairy foods, he did only a perfunctory test for Lactose Intolerance and Gluten Intolerance. Went to another doctor who I hear speak at aseminar and through extensive testing found I have non-celiac gluten sensitivity, partial lactose intolerance and total intolerance to high fructose corn syrup. Following gluten free /modified lactose diet from this other doctor, I am now 40 punds thinner and have very infrequent stomach problems.

Great doc!

Dr. Costable is a kind, compassionate physician. He gives each patient the time they need.

Excellent Doctor; very compassionate and funny. Staff is wonderful also.

Professional and Courteous!

The doctor and the staff are courteous, pleasant as well as efficient. Of course very organized and warm. If only I could clone this office for all my other medical needs. Dr. Costable has a kind and thoughtful bedside manner as well as his staff. One of the best doctors in Long Island! It is a pleasure writing this review!

He is a compassionate dr. always looks out for your best interest.

Teacher

Dr. Costable is a kind,caring physician who spends time with patients and always allays any fears as he answers all questions and gives all information needed for procedures and office visits. His staff is wonderful and caring,courteous and helpful especially when it concerns insurance information.

Wonderful, caring physician. Listens and easy to talk to

My whole family uses him and we are very happy with his office and care

Dr. John M Costable Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.