Dr. John Covington Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. John Covington?

#1 doctor Ever

Posted on December 21st, 2016

I have seen doctors since I was 16 yrs old. I'm now 34 yrs old and Dr. Covington is the best doctor I have ever seen. My husband also gets sen by him and he feels the same way I do. Dr. Covington makes me feel very comfortable, he helps me and listens to all my medical issues and gives great advice. I would see him for all my medical issues if I could. He's honestly the best doctor I've ever seen. And I've seen alot of doctors over 18 years. Thank you so much Dr. Covington for taking care of my family and we enjoy visiting you. 😆 also you definitely make us laugh. #1 doctor

Never, Ever See Dr Covington

Posted on August 11th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Covington for several years. He was on call one night when I was extremely symptomatic and, upon answering the phone, he was extremely rude and told me that my contacting him was "inappropriate." What is inappopriate is a man so unqualified to be a doctor maintaining a practice for as long as Dr. Convington. Avoid at all costs.

Posted on April 5th, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Covington in 1996 for ulcerative colitis. He is most compasionate, had me call him every day at his office for updates on my condition. I have never had a "bad" experience with either him or his office staff. In fact, his office staff is exceptional. I continue to see him and would not consider any other gastoenterologist

Patient for years

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Dr Covington is a no nonsense doctor. He will listen to your problem and try to take care of it. He has experience and seems to know his business. I have always been happy with his work.

Patient

Posted on November 8th, 2011

On several occasions when Dr. Covington was on call for Dr. Saltzberg's office, he was extremely insensitive to family members who were seeking information or requesting input about the care of a loved one. More recently, when we missed his return call, he instructed the answering service staff "not to call him again for the family since they did not answer when he called". He had the patient's name and the name of the hospital where the patient was waiting for care by emergency room staff, but he did not even call to inquire or offer any input. This is not the first time that he was insensitive. He should not take on the responsibility of an on call physician if he cannot at fulfill the requirements. This will be reported to the American Medical Association and published in the editorial section of the local newspaper.

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I have had Dr Covington for 10 years. I have found him to be easy to talk to and answered any questions I had. I am a nurse practitioner and he is quite good in his procedures. He is not an alarmist, is conservative and I would highly recommend him.

Unprofessional and Unconcerned

Posted on May 25th, 2011

I would not recommend John. His conduct is not professional and he is not concerned about his patients. He also had an assistant that could perform the most basic functions. I was not very happy with his performance and would certainly not recommend him.

Posted on December 21st, 2016