Dr. John R Cranton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Cranton?

I was diagnosed Bi Polar by a female doctor that I consider a sadist. She liked to start me on a medication then take me off "cold turkey" a few months later. I would go into a deep depression, stop eating, and just sit in one spot rocking 24 hours a day. Once I lost 40 pounds. I guess she didn't want to use the slow withdrawal method. The best thing that ever happened to me was when she decided that she didn't want to deal with medicare, and referred me to Dr. Cranton. He is outstanding in everyway possible. I feel that he really cares for his patients, and that I will never find anyone better when he decides to retire. He has promised to match me with the right doctor whenever necessary. He also works well with my primary care doctor, neurologist, and husband. Dr. John Cranton has made my life so much better, and he has my total trust. Thank you, Dr. Cranton for being there for me.

Cranton review

Dr. Cranton is a very caring doctor. He is very smart and can pinpoint a diagnosis. He will follow up with whatever care he thinks you need such as meds, a counselor, or etc.