Dr. John C Crighton III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John C Crighton III?

excellent

He is a great doctor. Very compassionate about what he does. I would highly recommend him. Took the time to come in my room before surgery and assure me everything was going to be ok, and it was!

Dr. Crighton performed two surgeries for me in the same month. One was an inguinal hernia which was planned and one was a gall bladder removal which was acute and done on an emergency basis.The office staff was welcoming, helpful, and efficient. They made a genuine effort to make my wife and I comfortable during our short wait (we were in the exam room within 10 minutes of our arrival and the doctor arrived within 5 minutes of the appointed time).Dr. Crighton listened carefully to my recitation of the problem, did a brief but through exam, gave his opinion, explained the procedure he would follow and solicited questions. The whole process was no-nonsense and left me with a high level of trust in the competency and good sense of the man.In the surgical waiting area, he took the time to go over the procedure again, ask if I had any questions, was reassuring and left me with the feeling that my surgery was the most important thing in his day.The cheerfulness of the surgical staff and the general atmosphere in their greetings and banter with Crighton speaks to the respect and genuine liking they have for him and that translated to a feeling of well-being for me.Post surgery, both times, he went from the surgical suite to the waiting area and gave my wife a full account of the outcome and my condition, and answered her questions thoroughly.At no time did he put us off, rush us, avoid answering any questions or give the impression that he had more important things to do or that there was somewhere else he would rather be. In short, this was the best experience I have had with health care in 50 years and I highly recommend him.

Dr. Crighton is the best!

Dr. Crighton is absolutely the best in his field. He is kind, courteous, knowledgeable, and he makes you feel like you're his only patient. You are his #1 priority when he's in the exam room with you. He welcomes family into the exam room and communicates effectively with them too (I was not the patient; my mother was). I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing any kind of surgery whatsoever.