Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Crompton
Dr. John D Crompton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Point Pleasant, WV, with other offices in South Charleston, WV and South Charleston, WV . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Crompton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John D Crompton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John D Crompton has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. John D Crompton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Jackson Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John D Crompton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Point Pleasant, WV.