Dr. John B Dambola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John B Dambola?

Life Saver

I will never forget Dr. D'Ambola's contribution to saving my child from near death experience and as a pediatrician to my children. He loves what he does and treats children with parental care. May God bless Dr. D'Ambola and use him to bless others . Keep up the good job!!

Great Doctor!

I've been taking my kids to Dr. D'Ambola since 1996 and he's great. This year my son turns 18 and wants to know if Dr. D'Ambola will still be his doctor..LOLThe kids love him tooThanks Dr. D'Ambola for being a great doctor!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. John B Dambola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.