Dr. John Altman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Altman?

Lucky to be alive

Posted on October 17th, 2016

I can't praise Dr. Altman enough. He literally saved my life. He was my father's cardiologist. I didn't know I was having a heart attack. I went to the hospital and ended up having a stent put in. After the procedure my lungs collapsed and Dr Altman was called over from his office. I was a code blue. He saved my life!!

Top Cardiac doctor.

Posted on July 29th, 2016

When you have an unexpected heart attack you don't have a choice of Dr's but I was lucky, I had John Altman. It was a Sunday and no Dr. could be found to do my emergency cath. Dr Altman was doing rounds and, while he was planning on seeing his family, he stayed and saved my life. Since that time, I have been his patient and he is great, spends time, asks questions and, while appointments can be hard to get, if you have heart pain, as he says " the doors magically open." And they do. I had some chest pain on Thursday and I was there with Dr. Altman on Friday AM. My wife is a nurse and she comes prepared with questions about some new treatment or drug and he always knows about it. She wants to get him to her hospital. Top marks for Dr. Altman.

Frisco-Denver Jan 15-16 2016 12:15 AM

Posted on January 29th, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Altman. I highly recommend him. He & his team were on standby awaiting my husband being transported from The Summit. He performed emergency surgery, and would not release us to fly back to Texas without taking another look. He & Dr. Gervais saved his life. We are truly blessed to have these two Dr's in our life. God Bless them both.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Dr Altman was reasonable the office however is a disaster. Office staff do not schedule tests appropriately, return calls or place patients in contact with their physicians. Extremely poorly run offic e

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Dr. Altman is a top notch doctor, because of Dr. Altman my parents have had the best care afforded the elderly. My family can't thank Dr. Altman enough.

Best doctor ever!

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Doctor Altman should get the best doctor award! He's wonderful!

Posted on November 29th, 2017