Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Arnett MD
Dr. John D Arnett has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John D Arnett has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. John D Arnett - Posted on September 9th, 2014
ALL I SAID WAS LOOK I DONT NEED A $1200.00 DOLAR PEE TEST EVERY THREE MONTHS. I HAD WORKED ALL NIGHT AND BEEN UP 19 1/2 HRS. I WAS NOT OUT OF LINE. BUT MILKING INS, COMPANY IS. THANKS NOW I HAVE NO DR. O YES THE LETTER I GOT NO ONE OF THE 6 DOCTORS IN THIS OFFICE WILL SEE YOU AT THE HOSPITAL. THANK YOU PA.
27 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. John D Arnett Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. John D Arnett
Dr. Arnett received the AMA-MSS Outstanding Recruitment award, and the James Maughan Outstanding Intern Award in 1993. Professional memberships include the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians. Dr. Arnett is on the active medical staff at Coffee Regional Medical Center.
Locations & DirectionsDOUGLAS MEDICAL SPECIALISTS, 200 Doctors Dr Ste N, Douglas, GA
Dr. John D Arnett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Douglas, GA.