Dr. John D Beck Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John D Beck?

The Best!

I was referred by my family doctor, and correctly diagnosed and treated for trigger finger. Relief was instantaneous and 6 months later I could not be happier with the result or with Dr. Beck and his wonderful staff. During this same time period, I decided to finally seek treatment for the carpal tunnel syndrome issues I've lived with for over 10 years. Dr. Beck performed the surgery on each wrist with 5 weeks of recovery between the right and left hands. Immediately after each surgery the tingling and pain were improved, and less than 2 weeks I was able to return to work as a marketing copywriter/editor and musician. I also enjoyed my visits with Dr. Beck, whom I found extremely professional with a warm sense of humor, and genuinely concerned about resolving my condition. I unreservedly recommend Dr. John Beck, and all of the professionals at Proliance Hand, Wrist & Elbow. He will certainly be the first one I will consult should any additional treatment be needed.

Outstanding Hand Surgeon

Performed surgery for advanced Dupuytren's on left hand. Excellent job, virtually painless, and no obvious scars. Exceptional therapists returned hand to fully functional pre-Dupuytren's condition in less than three months. Outstanding!!

Superior surgeon

I wen tot Dr. Beck for a second opinion for my wrist. He worked with me carefully on my treatment plan and performed surgery. I could not be happier with the results. Thank you Dr. Beck!

Dr. John Beck is One of the Best Hand Surgeons

Dr. Beck's amazing surgical work on my both of my hands is making a huge difference. He is very personable and gives great advice that is really easy to implement. I am making a full recovery with no more pain.

The best!

Superb surgeon with great 'bedside manner'. I'd give him 6 stars, if possible.

Great results

I was having a lot of hand/wrist pain and was recommended to see Dr. Beck by my family practice doctor, who I've been seeing for 20 years. Very happy with the referral. Great results. I'm actually typing this review - an activity I could not do a few months ago.

Very happy with my care from Dr. Beck. Provided excellent evaluation and options for my condition.

Thank you Dr. Beck

I had pretty bad Dupuytren's contracture in my dominant hand. I had seen another surgeon previously and the results were not great. I went to Dr. Beck for a second opinion and treatment when things were at their worst. I am 9 months out from treatment by Dr. Beck and still cannot believe how much better my hand functions. I thought I would never regain this amount of motion. Plus I felt he really took the time to discuss all my options - surgery, injections, no treatment, and make sure we were in agreement as to what I wanted in regard to my lifestyle and occupation. I felt there was a team approach to my care, which I appreciated. Thanks to Dr. Beck. I would recommend him.

Dr. Beck saved my hand

I was referred to Dr. Beck by the emergency room after I was in a bad construction accident. I was told by emergency doctors that I may lose all motion and most sensation in my hand due to my traumatic injuries, but they wanted me to see Dr. Beck to get the expert's opinion. Dr. Beck saved my hand! Not only was he kind and a very attentive physician, he is an expert in "micro-surgery" and repaired all the nerves and ligaments that the emergency physicians thought were beyond help. I cannot believe how fortunate I am to have met Dr. Beck. I would trust him with any one of my family or friends.

Dr. John D Beck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.