Dr. John D Briggs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John D Briggs?

Great Doctor

One of the Best Doctors I've Seen!

I recently moved into the area and was referred to Dr. Briggs by a friend. He is very professional and genuine. I had some problems other doctors could not resolve and was impressed with Dr. Briggs prompt diagnosis and treatment. He has a great personality and bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great OB/GYN!!!

Always in a rush

Dr Briggs seems to always be in a rush does the bare minimum and only spends a couple minutes with me. Doesn't like to explain things blows off all your questions and acts like they don't matter. I Just had a baby via C Section and have a large lump above my navil I ask him about and he says I'm not going to look at it its not dier and he's too bussy. He says ill take a look at it on your next apointment. Then he tells me my next apointment is in 6 weeks. 6 weeks is a long time it may not be anything but what if its something he couldn't take 5 min of his time to just take a look at it or explain to me why he thinks its not dire. Personaly I feel he is an ok doctor but I think you should have some kind of relation ship with the person that's going to deliver your baby but all he does is blow you off and say smart a$$ remarks to you. He is proble good for a regular obgyn but if your going to have a baby please find another doctor someone that you can bild a some what relation with for the 9 months befor they deliver your baby.

Great ob-gyn. Been my doctor for two decades and wouldn't consider another.