Dr. John Carr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Carr?

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Never again would I recommend him! He was fine for awhile until he dosed me too high on one of my medications and I questioned it, as I was having severe side effects. As soon as I questioned him, he told me it was not the case and I had to figure out on my own (as I put 2 and 2 together looking @ my calendar and it was right about a month after I started this med) it WAS the HUGE dose he had me on (as I figured on my own and confirmed with another doc). Once I questioned him, he acted like there is no possible way and I was unreasonable for questioning him when I told him I find it hard to believe all of my symptoms there is no answer for. My current doc says she would never put me on that high of a dose. He sells you on HIS expensive supplements, blah, blah. He is lucky I didn't file a formal complaint about his mistake.

Been a completely satisfied patient since 2007

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

I'm in my 60s but feel like I'm in my 30s thanks to Dr. Carr and his understanding of how hormones work in the body in conjunction with his knowledge of vitamin and mineral supplements. He has a wonderful balance between a natural approach and an allopathic (conventional medicine) approach. Dr. Carr is absolutely the best.

They don't get any better

Posted on June 19th, 2009

Possibly the best quality about Dr. Carr is that he is an excellent listener AND takes time to be truly thorough in finding out all about you. Dr. Carr is a strong believer in bio-identical hormone replacement, also supplements. He tries to stay away from prescribing drugs, using alternative methods instead. However, he's practical and uses prescription drugs when absolutely necessary.

Dr. Carr's New Office

Posted on March 14th, 2009

Dr. Carr no longer practices at Platt Medical Center. His new office number is 760-779-5511. He is still the best at bioidentical hormone replacement ...

Posted on May 29th, 2015