Dr. John D Cowan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John D Cowan?

The most knowledgeable Dermatologist in Bowling Green. I’ve had several surgeries with Dr. Cowan and each time he does a great job.

dr Cowan has been great to me and my family. I am very happy with my care. Glad to have him in town

Very friendly and professional staff. Dr. Cowan was wonderful. Was very caring and made me feel so at ease. Explained each step of the procedure. Would highly recommend him.

THOROUGH SKIN CHECK

I have seen Dr. Cowan several times and he is always extremely thorough in my skin check. I have a family history of skin cancer and worry that I will eventually have skin cancer myself. I always feel confident that Dr. Cowan will catch something in the early stages as long as I continue to go to my appointments with him. Also, his staff is always very professional and sweet. At my last skin check I was cold and the nurse made me a cup of hot coffee to help warm me up. They went above and beyond in order to make me feel comfortable. I highly recommend this physician and office.

Skin Cancer Patient

My husband had a big surgery over his right eye. Dr Cowan did a great job fixing it. He even gave us his person phone number if we had issues. Great practice. Highly recommend them!

Works at Smuckers

My mom had surgery with Dr Cowen two weeks ago on her face. He did a great job. Only a little swelling in eyes that went down fast. Hardly can tell anything was done. Great job. Making time to see about some spots for me.

Was impressed with the doctor and his staff. Very professional. Did a great job sewing me up. One of the staff even called me the next day to check up. Again very impressed.

Dr. Cowan is a very fine professional Doctor that I strongly recommend.

I cannot say enough good about my visit. The staff were very friendly and of course the Doctor was extremely knowledgeable and didn't mind answering questions. I had an extremely large cyst removed from my back and it was literally painless. In addition I had a darkened mole that needed to be removed and determined whether it was cancerous. The great news was that it wasn't. And the mole was removed from my back...I didn't even feel that either. So, all in all, I've seen the good Doctor twice...he was excellent with his bedside behavior, just a good down to earth doctor. It's good to have someone like Dr. Cowan in Bowling Green that will at least get you in, in a relative short amount of time.

Exceeded expectations

I was referred to Dr. Cowan by my doctor in Glasgow for a cancer on my cheek. My doctor said he was good and I agree. Did a great job on my cancer hardly any scar. I would recommend them.

Great job on my surgery

I have a rash that has been there for 3 years but I was told Dr. Cowan does not see people for a rash. Their website states they do. They wouldn't even make an appointment for me. Some rashes are a sign of cancer, which he is a specialist.

Dr. John D Cowan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.