Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John D Diamond has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 12
What a joke of a Dr!! I hope to never have to go back for a workmans comp injury. He has bad breath! Very rude. I feel as if he works for workmans comp. no feelings for his patient at all. Doesn't matter if your injured he is going to make sure they don't have to pay. Staff was horrible. Took them four try's just to take my x-rays.
If your reason to visit him is under worker comp. Insurance, be aware his going to mention the very first visit he check your xrays exam that you got a degenerative sickness in your area and its almost impossible to claim that, which its not true. You can have like ostheroartritis, which is the common one, and you are still able to claim worker comp ins. Friendly staff and good cleanliness room
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
47 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1971
University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. John D Diamond accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOccupational Health Solutions, 3645 Western Center Blvd, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John D Diamond in this video.
Dr. John D Diamond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.