Have you seen Dr. John D Frost?

Great doctor, horrible staff

Seen Dr. Frost for two different issues; will continue to recommend and go to him. Staff (one older lady in particular) is just mean and sarcastic for no reason. I will continue to see Dr. Frost for any issues I may have.

Dropped me when I reached medicare age. I was told that it wasn't a money issue, he just didn't like the government telling him what to do. I view this as reprehensible and even though medicare pays too little, reputable doctors who care about their patients don't do this.

Meniscus Tear

Frost did my knee 6 years ago and recovery was fast. Staff was courteous. I've recommend Frost ever since. Friends don't listen and they spend weeks / months recovering. Just finished having second knee done last week and yesterday I was bike riding with my daughter. A co-worker had his surgery done over two months ago by a different doctor and his knee still hurts. I rating the waiting time good as the first visit his patient before me had more issues than he planned on. But swelling after the surgery was minimal. I'd recommend him even more now than before. If you need a knee fixed have him do it before he retires.

Dr. John D Frost is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.

Dr. John D Frost Is this you?