Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John D Hunter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John D Hunter has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. John D Hunter has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Hunter is extremely thorough and competent; he leaves no stone unturned. He cuts to the chase with the details of your condition/concerns, presenting the options that are available to you for follow-up. He encourages dialog and understanding of the issues at hand. What he may lack in "warm and fuzzy" he more that makes up for in prompt, reliable, & efficient treatmentment advice. He and his staff are very caring and make every effort to assure excellent medical management and care for all patients. I like the new "Portal" that allows instant online access to your most current medical records and provides a means of communication with the doctor and staff when a face-to-face visit in not required.
41 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. John D Hunter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGabert Clinic, 107 Dilworth St, Glendive, MT
Dr. John D Hunter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendive, MT.