Dr. John D Hyatt Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John D Hyatt?

I highly recommend Dr. Hyatt!

Dr. Hyatt spent a considerable amount of time with me listening to my symptoms and concerns. He gave me what I felt was the best eye exam I've ever had. He addressed each of my questions fully and set my mind at ease by what he saw. After I mentioned that I had a MRI a few hours before my appointment with him due to the symptoms I was seeing him about, he called for the MRI results while I was still in his office. They weren't available at that time, but an hour or so later he called me at home to let me know what the results of the MRI were. Dr. Hyatt was very reassuring and thorough. Without hesitation, I would recommend him to friends and family.

Diabetic Macular Edema