Dr. John Longwell Jr Is this you?

I have seen Dr. John Longwell at the Saratoga Medical Clinic, Saratoga, CA on numerous occasions. I mention this as it is a walk in - emergency clinic. He is always very professional, caring and truly listens to what I have to say before examining and forming his opinion as to the treatment I need. An appointment can be made the day before to see him or I can come in the on the needed day without the appointment and wait my turn. True emergencies prolong the wait to see him and this is as it should be. I find him to be a very caring knowledgeable physician and will recommend him to anyone who asks!

Exhibited interest in me as a patient. Not overbearing or arrogant. Willing to listen to me without coming across as judgemental.

COPD