Dr. John D Marshall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John D Marshall?

The Best!

I have been a patient of John's for as long as I can remember. He has alway been a GREAT doctor, but since he transitioned his practice into a concierge services, limited patient, system personal care has gone from great to spectacular. My wife and I are very happy.

Caring doctor

Dr Marshall spends time to cover all aspects of my condition. Highly recommend!

Absolutely Horrible!!!!

Absolutely horrible!!!!! A family member and I were treated hostilely and unprofessionally for their mistakes and discrepancies!!!! Had assistant call family member and I on several occasions and screamed at us over the phone for their mistakes!!!!! The worst experience we had ever had with a doctor and their staff!!!!!

Super Doc!

Dr. Marshall LISTENS and CARES! He is thorough, takes time to explain options and procedures. He treats me, the person, not just my symptoms. He clearly explains and shares with me his findings and doesn't "talk down" to me. He is wise and knowledgeable, yet conservative in protocol; that is to say he doesn't order more tests than he deems necessary just to add to his bottom line. I might add that his associates and employees are top-notch as well!

Ms.

I was diagnosed with COPD for 5 years...wrongly. Dr. Marshall said that just didn't add upbut because a Pulmonologist diagnosed me e sent me to one of the top P.Groups. Guess what?He was right I didn't have COPD. I feel great!

Not good at diagnosing.

Highly Recommended

I'm a long time patient of Dr. Marshall's. Dr. Marshall and his staff are a rareity in the family practice field. He always takes more than enough time to talk to me and explains everything. He treats my family and I with respect and makes us feel important. I have never come across another doctor like him. He has saved my life and therefore am forever indebted to him!

We like Dr Marshall!!!!!!!!

Really nice doctor's office. The people all seem to care a lot and Dr. Marshall spends more time with me than any doctor I've ever had. He seems to want to know about your personal life so that it helps him understand your medical health better. I was referred to him by someone else and I am very happy with him and his office.

I've been seeing Dr. Marshall for years now, and am overly satisfied with the care and advice provided.

Dr. Marshall is great!

My husband was recently very ill and Dr. Marshall was a big part of getting him better! We have always thought highly of him. Gives personalized attention. Very kind. The best!

Dr. John D Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.