Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John McLaughlin II
Dr. John McLaughlin II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Aurora, CO. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. McLaughlin is affiliated with Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center and Centura Parker Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John McLaughlin II has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. John's been my dr since early 1990s. Best!!! Staff very helpful always. Got great specialist referrals, too! Wait time has been reduced greatly; better than most appointments scheduled. Wish we could get it down to a 10-min max wait, tho. I'm getting too old for this crawp. haha God bless you and your staff, Dr John!
I've had Dr. John McLaughlin II since I was a little kid, like two-years-old in fact. I am now twenty-one. Like his father before him, he makes the patient feel at ease and is very thorough with exams. I recommend him to anybody who has a trust issue with doctors, because he is definitely one doctor you can trust. If I am able to go to him and his father, Dr. John McLaughlin I (before he passed), for 19 years.. you could probably do the same. :)
Dr. McLaughlin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
The Medical Center of Aurora
Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
21 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1992
Locations & Directions
Dr. John McLaughlin II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.