Dr. John D Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John D Mitchell?

I can see clearly now !....

I had a very dense cataract due to eye damage that I experienced many years ago. My vision was all but gone in my right eye. After researching eye surgeons and finding that there are some hacks out there, I found Dr. Mitchell at the Mitchell Eye Institute in Vienna VA. All I can say is thank God I did. I immediately felt confident that I had found the best after his informative , detailed and confident manner of explaining the procedure of removing the cataract and putting in the new lens.I am writing this exactly 24 hrs after the surgery with no side effects and I cant explain , other than saying I feel like I am seeing the world in HD now ! From the staff in his office to the nurses and assistants in the surgery center it was the most professional practice I have ever seen. Dr Mitchell is in a league of his own. I would recommend him to the ones I love the most. Enough said ? Thank you DR Mitchell

Superb, caring physician

Dr. Mitchell is a warm and thoughtful person, and a highly skilled surgeon. He has been treating me for more than 10 years following a diagnosis for a pre-glaucoma condition and later development of cataracts. I recently had my damaged lenses removed and replaced with implants by him at the Freedom Surgical Center in Chevy Chase. I was able to enjoy the improved vision immediately. When I went on a 1000 mile trip and left my medications behind, his office sent a replacement prescription to a pharmacy near where I would be staying, so that I was able to pick up the new meds as soon as I arrived. That deserves 5 STARS!