Have you seen Dr. John D Patterson?

No stars for Dr. Patterson

These previous reviews are fake. Dr. Patterson was dismissive and even rude to me concerning an injury to my hand which (per a recent X-ray) has a loose bone fragment. He briefly glanced at my X-ray, then declared my VERY painful hand as arthritis. I asked him what causes arthritis, to which he replied (and I quote) "your hair is graying, you have wrinkles and you're thick in the middle. Basically old age is the cause." I am not making this up. Maybe he was having a bad day but this was by far the worst experience I've EVER had with a medical "professional". Avoid this rude doctor if you can.

patient

I was unhappy with staff, wait time to see dr - over an hour, dr is good, no bedside manor. Made me feel, he was above me. waited over an hour, for a 5 min visit.

Not impressed, to say the least.

Dr. John D Patterson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newark, DE.