Is Dr. John Vickery the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Vickery
Dr. Vickery graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in 2007. He works in Villa Rica, GA and 2 other locations and specializes in Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Vickery is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Tanner Medical Center Carrollton, Childrens Heathcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite, Higgins General Hospital and Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica.
Dr. John Vickery has 0 locations
690 Dallas Hwy Ste 101
Villa Rica, GA 30180
37 Calumet Pkwy Bldg F Ste 201
Newnan, GA 30263
1975 Highway 54 W Ste 255
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Book Online Now
Dr. John Vickery has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John Vickery has the following 13 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
8 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
University Of Tennessee
Dr. John Vickery Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Vickery's office for more information.
1975 Highway 54 West Suite 255 Fayetteville, GA : (770) 487-2218
1615 Highway 34 E Suite A Newnan, GA : (770) 683-4050
223 West College Street Griffin, GA : (470) 497-3150
More about Dr. John Vickery
Dr. Vickery received his medical degree from the University of Tennessee, where he also completed a residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Allergy and Immunology. His undergraduate degree was ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Vickery is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.