Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr John Vickery IV
Dr John Vickery IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, GA, with other offices in Newnan, GA and Griffin, GA . He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Allergy. Dr Vickery is affiliated with Tanner Memorial Center, Tanner Higgins Medical Center and Piedmont Newnan Hospital. Dr Vickery has received 1 award.
Dr John Vickery IV has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr John Vickery IV has the following 13 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
Dr John Vickery IV has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr John Vickery IV is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr Vickery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tanner Memorial Center
Tanner Higgins Medical Center
Piedmont Newnan Hospital
7 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
University Of Tennessee
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr John Vickery IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peachtree City, GA.