Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Daconti
Dr. John Daconti, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Belleville, NJ, with another office in Nutley, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Daconti is affiliated with St. James Hospital Cathedral, Saint Michael's Medical Center and Columbus Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Daconti has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 65
He was very courteous Honest and Caring and compassionate Doctor I Love him and his Wife so much But he Two staff members that.would Harass me for money that I wasn't suppose to pay that was Beth and her sister they made his Business very Bad But I Love Dr. D'AConti he was one of the Best Doctors you Ever want to know God Bless Him
Dr deconti is a great doctor very down-to-earth and we feel very comfortable with him reminds me of my dr. Giannotto who passed away. Steph was wonderful to us very friendly very caring his wife wonderful Diane di'aconti. Never had a problem so sorry that he had to retire we miss him very much and hoping mrs. Diaconti find another doctor for the office we are more than willing to go back again great staff wonderful doctor we will miss him very much. Also my family went to him too. Very comfortable very wonderful. God bless him
Dr. Daconti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. James Hospital Cathedral
Saint Michael's Medical Center
Clara Maass Medical Center
St Barnabas Medical Center
Cathedral Healthcare System-St Michael's
St Michaels Medical Center
39 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. John Daconti accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Daconti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belleville, NJ.