Dr. John Dallman Is this you?

I will miss Dr. Dallmann

Posted on January 25th, 2011

I would love to recommend Dr. Dallman and will miss him dearly as he passed away recently.

Forgetful

Posted on December 17th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Dallman for many years. As the years have gone by, I have noticed a forgettfulness about him. He does not take notes, cannot recall what my medical problem was during previous visits, and always gets my prescriptions wrong. I have to remind HIM about my health and needs. About time for him to retire. A great person, but age is catching up with him.

Posted on February 18th, 2010

Dr. Dallman is a kind, intelligent and caring doctor. After a long road dealing with other doctors who did not take the time to listen to my symptoms and issues, Dr. Dallman was a breath of fresh air. Finding a "good" doctor in Florida is a bit like playing russian roulette! Dr. Dallman was recommended to me by a trusted friend and I am so happy that she did.

Time

Posted on November 17th, 2009

Doctor Dallman spends as much time as necessary to evaluate you and your condition. He pays attention to detail and is excellent in following up after the visit. I highly recommend Doctor Dallman.

Posted on April 30th, 2010