Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John L Damiani DO
Dr. John L Damiani, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, MI, with other offices in Monroe, MI and Toledo, OH . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. John L Damiani has 3 locations
2128 W Jefferson Ave Ste 102
Trenton, MI 48183
Dr. John L Damiani has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John L Damiani has the following 17 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urologic Emergencies
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Balloon Dilatation
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
Showing 5 of 7
Just a heads up
Self-verified patient of Dr. John L Damiani - Posted on October 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. John L Damiani - Posted on August 8th, 2016
Very poor bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. John L Damiani - Posted on December 29th, 2015
Four of my family members have stated that they would not go back to this Dr. after seeing him. My husband took his elderly father there a few years ago & was just telling me that the Dr. was so abrupt with him when he was having difficulty trying to catheterize himself for the first time. My husband said he felt like punching the Dr. in the face. The Dr. just yelled at Dad and told him to just stick it in there! Really?? Maybe you should give it a try yourself before you yell at your patients. From what I see on this website there are many that would not recommend this man.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John L Damiani - Posted on December 14th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. John L Damiani - Posted on September 2nd, 2013
31 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. John L Damiani Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John L Damiani, DO - Urology in Trenton, MI, in this video.
Dr. John L Damiani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, MI.