3.2

Highly Dissatisfied

Just a heads up

Dr. Damiani will not see single men, he will not perform vasectomies, he also refuses to treat any person that is not heterosexual. This guy is a loon.

We have only been to this office twice but we have had 6 calls to reschedule!

Very poor bedside manner

Four of my family members have stated that they would not go back to this Dr. after seeing him. My husband took his elderly father there a few years ago & was just telling me that the Dr. was so abrupt with him when he was having difficulty trying to catheterize himself for the first time. My husband said he felt like punching the Dr. in the face. The Dr. just yelled at Dad and told him to just stick it in there! Really?? Maybe you should give it a try yourself before you yell at your patients. From what I see on this website there are many that would not recommend this man.

He did my surgery very nice guy

Dr. John L Damiani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, MI.