Dr. John De Barros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John De Barros?

Great Staff and Dr

Posted on April 8th, 2017

The staff and Dr's at WLIA have made this experience great. They are knowledgeable and can answer questions quick. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking. Thanks

Noel Parker

Posted on November 21st, 2016

THE BEST WEIGHT LOSS INSTITUTE IN AZ! THE STAFF ARE ALWAYS UPBEAT AND ADRESS ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. DR DEBARRO'S IS THE BOMB! HE TAKES HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AND WORKS HARD FOR HIS PATIENTS !

Caroline Parker

Posted on November 21st, 2016

There are choices for weight loss surgery however; Dr. DeBarros and his staff and second to NONE! Dr. Debarros is a genius and cares. His office staff are always bubbly and positive. Thank you!!!

Great experience

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Dr. DeBarros answered all of my questions and made me feel very educated while I made my decision to get the lap band. The surgery went smooth and I have already lost 50 pounds. Everyone in the office is friendly and make me feel more like a friend than a patient. I highly recommend seeing Dr. DeBarros.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Dr. DeBarros is the most amazing doctor. I had my surgery done in 2007 and have never regretted a day of it. I can not say enough about Dr DeBarros and Dr. Orris and Mike Murphy RD and staff, they are very caring and want you to succeed in your weight loss journey regardless of what surgery you have done there (Lapband, Gastric Bypass, Sleeve). I had the lapband done and I still go in on occasion to follow up or just to show them how well I'm doing. I am treated like family and if I have any questions or concerns they are more than willing to help and go the extra mile for me. I will continue going there and suggest that anyone thinking about weight loss surgery go there and check them out, you will not regret it.

Posted on April 17th, 2016

I've been coming to WLIAZ for the last two years and i couldn't be happier. Everything has been easy peasy. They make me feel like I am not just a number. Also, the staff have been so professional and kind. Thank you!

Posted on January 21st, 2016

The office staff is refreshingly upbeat, courteous and swift. Dr. Debarros is very friendly, informative and genuine.

Sleeve Surgery

Posted on January 6th, 2016

First visit was so nervous, Dr.D is a straight forward,caring, professional in his field. The staff and assistants are very nice and fast at what they do. I start my pre op on Thursday wish me luck. Start of a new me with a great tool. I highly recommend WLIAZ

Dr. DeBarros

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

I am still in my 3 month process before insurance approval. As of now I have had a great experience with Dr. DeBarros and his team. I would and have recommended a friend who also plans to have surgery.

Highly Recommend

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I would recommend Dr DeBarros for anyone on a weight loss journey. he is kind and very knowledgeable and will spend the time needed with you.

Great Experience

Posted on September 28th, 2015

The staff at WLIA is very knowledgeable and friendly. Everyone I have talked to has answered my questions or addressed any concerns I had about billing or medical procedures. You won’t be disappointed in your decision to go with WILA as they are very supportive in all aspects. I highly recommend WILA.

Very happy post surgery

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I had gastric sleeve surgery about 4 months ago. My surgeon was Dr. DeBarros. Dr. DeBarros is very skilled, and I have complete confidence in him and all of the staff. I felt completely informed and prepared for surgery, recovery, and for the lifetime adjustments. My initial consultation was very helpful, and I knew exactly what to expect in all aspects. I have had great success and have lost 47 pounds so far. I feel like all of the staff members really care about me and are excited about my progress. I am very happy I worked with the Weight Loss Institute of Arizona!