Dr. John Deagle Is this you?

Unsatisfied CustomerUn

I went in for an earache and he immediately wanted to give me narcotics. I told him that I did not think that was necessary but he kept insisting. I finally walked out of the appointment. I asked around town and apparently Dr. Deagle is well known for being a little liberal with the prescription pad.

Got sick while visiting the keys, asked around and found him. He accurately and quickly diagnosed the problem. He wrote a proper script and gave me a shot in the bum. Woke up next day feeling better to have a good vacation. Thanks Doc