Dr. John E Deaver Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John E Deaver?

This man let a student, a student! Perform emergency csection surgery on me in 2005, at Jamaica hospital. I was sliced up pretty badly. Lost an excess amount of blood, and became anemic as a result after.surgery.

Excellent doctor... wish there were more like him

I had high blood pressure and diabetes and had emergency ketoacidodis that caused fetal distress and premature labor when I was only 6 months along. Everyone wanted to do an emergency cesarean but Dr. Deaver took care of my diabetes with the baby inside. I delivered a healthy baby full term 3 months later.

didn not listen when I said something was wrong opened up my cervix even more after he saw the bloody discharge caused me to miscarry my twins