Have you seen Dr. John Decerce?

Ok

A great comfort

Saved me in 2007.! Wish you were still here. Thank you!

Please never leave Starke!

The arrival of this Doctor to Bradford is nothing short of amazing. I consider it a miraculous discovery to have found somebody with his degree of skill and expertise within blocks of my home. My son has chronic epilepsy and we will be forever grateful. Dr. DeCerce is the most available physician I've ever known. He he actually gave us his personal cell phone number in case of emergencies. Thank you Dr. DeCerce.

Very caring and HONEST about diagnoses; follow-up is scheduled quickly and well prepared. Asks over all health questions as well as those only pertaining to the situation. Will see the patient quickly if necessary. Head and shoulders above other neurologists that have provided care for me.

My Boat's Professor

Originally diagnosing me with Temporal lobe epilepsy in 2005 Dr.John DeCerce' has been my treating Neurologist for the last six year's since I was first flown home from SanJuan,P.R. after haveing suffered a very bad seizure @ sea while working as a Chief Mate on an Ocean Going Tug-Boat. Working with me I was able to make some successful work attempts and control my epilepsy. He has been fair and balanced throughout the years, never putting up with any whining but giving me the proper diagnosis and medicine and advice.

Wasn't nearly as impressed as the other reviewer.

He will listen to what you have to say and then completely discard it and go off on his own path, so you might as well not say anything to him at all if you see him for headaches; he says they are migraines and apparently ALL headaches are migraines. Each visit was less productive than the one before and I'm still left dealing with the same kind of issues because he can't deviate from the ONE plan he has for headache sufferers. Better off starting with a different doctor if you want to actually treat the headaches/migraines you're having.

Dr.DeCerce is a great neurologist!

I have epilepsy and it isn't easy, however,Dr.DeCerce is one of those rare doctors that really listens to you as a patient! His staff is very professional and puts you at ease. Simply put, he's the best.

Dr. John Decerce is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Starke, FL.