Dr. John D Deck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John D Deck?

Jerk

Just awful

I had something wrong, and he did nothing but give me meds, then I went to er and had stage 4 no cure, brain cancer, now, I live in nursing home and attorney is looking into it, I spent 3 mon in icu and he sent letter saying I was selling meds, I wasn't, I was tested to see what I was taking , he did that so I wouldn't sue him, but can and well I want he's office closed , he's had lots of trouble, cause he doesn't go by the rules, oh and I still have meds in question for proof of not selling and it showed I was taking them, so I'm dying cause he was to tired, and I have small son I use to like him but he just changed ,I even told him he needed a break, hes a drug addict

Making walk in appts is a breeze. Always makes time to see me.

Kind and compassionate physician. Nursing staff and adminstrative staff considerate and diligent in making sure the patient is their number one focus.

A wonderful, thoughtful doctor.

Wrong meds and unnecessary tests

He had been my doctor for years and the fact that I was bipolar had been known to him since 1994. I am asked about my prescriptions every time I go in and two of them are maintenance medications from a psychiatrist. I had not had a psychotic incidint for 9 years but when my disk herniated, the doctor gave me a prescription for steroids. As I've learned since, steroids cause psychotic episodes in normal people, you don't give them to someone with bipolar disorder. I ended up trying to commit suicide to "save the world". When my psychiatrist found out, he was quite upset.Besides that, I had to have a physical before surgery, two days later I thought I had a bladder infection and called for medicine. Even though the physical results from two days before showed an elevated white cell count in my urine, I had to go in and take another test before they would give me medicine. Previously to this, he also had me take lab tests over and over because I had "borderline" thyroid results. He kept having me come back for test after test and the results were the same, but he never did anything about it. I finally just stopped doing the labs because I couldn't afford it anymore.