Dr. John Deel Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. John Deel?

Simply: The Best !

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

This was my 2nd Open Heart surgery in 2 years. The first was 5 bypasses and this time around was an Aortic valve replacement. I didn't even consider anyone else for this surgery after the first time. It's been 3 weeks now and just got my staples out and am doing well. Wendy and Dr. Deel are very professional in all areas of there profession. I hope I don't have to go back any time soon, but if I do, I will go to them. Thank you both for caring for me, you are both awesome. Mike

Bypass Surgery ( 5 ) 2015

Posted on July 4th, 2017

Dr. Deel and Wendy ( Nurse ) did five bypasses on my heart. No prolbems and back to work in eight weeks. I am getting ready to have my Aortic valve replaced next week almost two years later to the day. I never even considered another Doctor to do the replacement. I highly recommend Dr. Deel and his staff with your heart needs. I am looking forward to leaving another good review after my aortic valve replacement. Thank you Dr. Deel and Wendy for the help you have been in my life.

Posted on April 24th, 2016

I'm going strong with no complications.

Amazing

Posted on August 4th, 2015

This man saved my life. I'm a 21 year old with ovarian cancer who had been receiving chemo through an infusaport. I had a seizure at work and was rushed to the hospital. Dr. Deel found that I had a huge blood clot flapping in my right atrium that was going to end my life if it detached. Dr. Deel managed to perform surgery and remove it before it could detach and travel to my lungs. This man is my hero

Coronary bypass patient

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Disappointed

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Lack of professionalism

Bedside manner

Posted on March 14th, 2012

This guy is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. When my 21 yr. old daughter needed a chest tube inserted, the other doctors wanted it done bedside. He came to her and said, "I wouldn't want it done to a family member of mine while they were awake. If you want me to, I will put her under general anesthesia and do it". How much more compassionate can you get!!!!! This guy is the best.

Dr. Deel is simply awesome!!!

Posted on September 5th, 2011

Dr. Deel is one of the most down to earth surgeons I have ever met. He and Wendy (his nurse) addressed all concerns and questions that were brought to them. My dad had triple bypass surgery a few days ago and is already moving around. You can tell Dr. Deel keeps up with the most recent medical advancements as he performed the surgery in about 2.5 hours. Excellent surgeon!!!

kATHERINE kENNEDY

Posted on August 9th, 2011

THANK YOU DOES NOT SEEM ENOUGH TO SAY FOR SAVING MY LIFE

Dr Deel

Posted on January 25th, 2011

You were so kind and your manner was such that it put us at ease in a very difficult time. Your excellance as a surgeron was exactly what we needed

Excellent physician and nurst

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Both Dr. Deel and his nurse, Wendy were very knowledgeable and caring. Wonderful surgeon....I have very nice scars (if there is such a thing)! I am happy that fate brought us together at this most stressful time in my life. They were exactly what I needed!

Posted on November 11th, 2009

My daughter swallowed a tack which went into her right lung. After taking her to Thomas which did nothing to calm her or help her with the pain, we were sent to Dr. Deel for the removal who not only calmed my daughter but also explained the procedure to me ,my daughter. Him and his staff that night were excellent and we couldn't have asked for any better.