Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Deleonardis has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. John A Deleonardis has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. John A Deleonardis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 51
Dr. DeLeonardis has to be one of the worst pediatricians I have ever brought my kids to. Yeah the staff is nice (his ONE nurse) and the wait time is neutral, but Dr. D does not spend enough time, nor does he even try to look like he cares. After two well visits I have not been asked any extra questions about behavior, or learjing. Just the bare minimum to complete the check up and sends you on your way. My toddler daughter has a fear towards men, so I asked him if his nurse would assist him so our appointment could go smoother. His answer was "Well, if you brought her in for regular check ups she wouldn't be afraid of me." She is 2. Sees him, what, twice a year? That's enough for a 2 year old to "know" you? Also, Doc leaves the office whenever he wants. I just waited in his parking lot for over an hour after watching him leave at approx 10:30, but the door said 12:30, so I figured I would wait. Nah, didn't come back. He doesn't care about your children, just his pocket.
I took my 13yr old son to Dr. D on a Saturday after trying to get an appointment all week. I get to the office and wait more than 45 minutes for the Doctor to get there. He finally gets there and calls us to see him. My son sits up on the doctors table and my wife explains that my son has looked pale and gray in the face lately. Also has had a cough and a sore throat. We let the doctor know we want to get my son a check up. Dr. D tells us he doesn't do check-ups on Saturdays because he is busy and needs to go to the dump. He was very agrevated that we came in for a checkup. I will NEVER TAKE MY CHILDREN THERE AGAIN!!
Dr. John A Deleonardis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael D Cafone Do, 8 High St Ste 1B, Mullica Hill, NJ
Dr. John A Deleonardis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mullica Hill, NJ.