Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John P Delliquadri
Dr. John P Delliquadri, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Girard, OH. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Delliquadri is affiliated with St Joseph Health Center, ValleyCare Northside Medical Center and St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center. Dr. Delliquadri has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John P Delliquadri has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 15
I had an appointment at 11:30. It was about 1 before I was called back and 1:15 before Dr. Delliquadri came in to see me. I told the nurse I wanted to be seen for a physical and some headaches I had been having. He spent a couple of minutes listening to me tell about my headaches, he listened to my heart and lungs for about 30 seconds, adjusted my neck and popped my back, offered me prescription ibuprofen and that was it! I waited over an hour and a half to see him and then he only spent about five minutes with me. The office is very outdated and the desk staff workers are not terribly friendly, on the phone or in the office. The nurse was very nice, though. I was really looking forward to going to a dr that could perform adjustments like a chiropractor, but I expected him to listen like a dr/chirpractor and spend time talking to me about what was going on. And, he did not perform a physical at all. Really disappointed!
I have been going to Dr. John Delliquadri for 24 years and he is the best doctor that I have ever had, he's very smart, very friendly and spends as much time with you that you need to help you. I take all 3 of my children to see him ages 23, 6, and 4 (they never had any other doctor as Dr. John knows how to care for Adults and children of all ages). Thank you Dr. John you are WONDERFUL!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Delliquadri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. John P Delliquadri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDelliquadri & Delliquadri Dos, 116 E Liberty St, Girard, OH
Dr. John P Delliquadri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Girard, OH.