Dr. John E Dembski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John E Dembski?

Dr demsky is the absolute best medical physician that I have ever seen, as well as having excellent bed side manner. Dr demski has always taken his time to speak with me and make sure all my medications are wrkin properly in their dosage and I'm not having any problems.

I feel there is no better family doctor than Dr. John E Dembski. I sincerely hope he continues to practice for many years to come.

Dr. Dembski is a caring and very knowledgeable professional who stays up-to-date on the latest medical and health information. He takes time to explain his diagnosis, the various treatment options, precautions and why he recommends certain medications or courses of action. Moreover, he is focused equally on my wellness. I have recommended him to many people since becoming his patient ten years ago.

not my dr any more

obnoxious arrogant the two things that are wrong with him other than that hes ok

MOST CARING...

I have only seen Dr. Dembski twice so far, and I have never met a more caring, passionate Dr. He seems to genuinly care about his patients and how they feel. I hope he remains my Dr for a long time.