John DePowell Is this you?

Back surgery

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Dr. Depowell is an exceptional surgeon and has exceptional bedside manners. He was professional throughout my time as his patient. He not only successfully completed what seemed like a very difficult surgery but I was amazed at the short recovery time. Within a year I had zero pain or issues on the area he operated on and it remains problem free years later. Dr. Depowell is extremely profession and patient. He always took the time to explain everything thoroughly and made sure everyone of my questions were answered and never once made me feel like he needed to hurry up with me and move on to the next patient. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Depowell to anyone without any hesitation whatsoever.

Scoliosis 60° + curvature

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr DePowell was very nice, easy to speak with. He was informative and patient as he explained all options I had available to treat my scoliosis.

Dr John Depowell, an amazing surgeon!

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr Depowell gave me my life back. He was the only surgeon who was even capable of performing the procedure required to repair my spine. He's an amazing surgeon! He's easy to talk to you doesn't make you feel like you're wasting his time. He explains everything completely, and asks you if you have any question he's easy to talk to and does not make you feel like you're wasting his time. He explains everything completely in a way that you understand, and his bedside manners could not be better. If it wasn't for Dr John Depowell, I would not be here today. He gave me my life back!

A LIFE SAVER

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Dr. DePowell performed a brain surgery on my husband after he suffered from a TBI. He saved his life. He personally contacted me after the surgery was completed while my husband was still on an operating table to let me know everything went well. He is the best

Posted on May 26th, 2016