Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John DeSanto
Dr. John DeSanto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. DeSanto is affiliated with Community Hospital East, Community Hospital North and Community Hospitals Indianapolis. He speaks English.
Dr. John DeSanto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
He is very caring, polite and he always sends you to a specialist if he feels you need one. I had no idea there were Dr.'s still out there that will call you late after hours to make sure you get your test results. He always calls you back if you need to speak to him privately. He's the best Dr. in the world.
Dr. DeSanto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Hospital East
Community Hospital North
Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Community Hospitals diana
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. John DeSanto accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John DeSanto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.