Dr. John J Destafeno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John J Destafeno?

Very disappointed

Made a FREE consultation appointment specifically to determine if I was a good candidate for the Lasik procedure. It turned out that I wasn't. However, I was told that I had 'dry eye' and needed medication for it. This was news to me. My regular OD has found no such dryness and my eyes are actually not dry. I thought this diagnosis provided Dr. Destafeno an opportunity to sell me a product that I truly did not need. Very disappointed with this experience.

I recently had PRK done by Dr. Destafeno and I couldn't be more pleased. From the time of my first visit until my post op I knew I was in the best care. Dr. Destafeno's whole team made me feel at ease and everyone was so kind and made the experience much easier! I will definitely be referring him to my friends and family! Great staff all around!!

My vision is 20/20

Thanks to Dr. DeStafeno and staff, I no longer need my glasses or contacts. I was very pleased with my experience, staff, and my overall outcome of my surgery. I will definately recommend his practice to my friends.