Dr. John T Devlin Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John T Devlin?

best physician I've ever seen

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Devlin to anyone seeking endocrine care. In all my visits with him, he was extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and compassionate. He spent a long time with me during my first visit, and was the first (and so far, only) doctor I've ever seen for my type 1 diabetes who's asked me about the other parts of my life (which obviously affects blood sugar) rather than just my BG numbers.The entire staff is extremely courteous, I never had to wait long to hear back when I had to call with questions or schedule an appointment. The nurse practitioner and certified diabetes educator are also exemplary care givers. My only sadness was that I had to move away, and have not been able to find anyone nearly as good as this physician and his office staff!

COPD

Dr. John T Devlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.