Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Dewey
Dr. John Dewey, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Glens Falls, NY, with other offices in Utica, NY and Schenectady, NY . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dewey is affiliated with Little Falls Hospital, Cobleskill Regional Hospital and Bellevue Woman's Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Dewey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John Dewey has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. John Dewey has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Dewey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Dewey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Little Falls Hospital
Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Bassett Hospital of Schoharie County
Cobleskill Regional Hospital - Bassett Hospital of Schoharie
Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
Ellis Hospital PENDING
Ellis Hospital - Bellevue Woman`s Care Center
22 Years Experience
University of Vermont
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Dewey in this video.
Dr. John Dewey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glens Falls, NY.