Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Q Dickey Jr
Dr. John Q Dickey Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Waterford, MI, with another office in Clarkston, MI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Dickey is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. Dr. Dickey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Q Dickey Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 5 of 18
DR. Dickey is the kind of doctor everyone looks for to be truly interested in your overall health and well being as well as your cardiac issues. He listens to your concerns and makes every effort to work with you to establish a program you can live with the rest of your life. He encourages you to keep trying to achieve your health goals.
After getting from your doctor the news you have a blockage in the heart from your chemical stress test at the hospital . Pam the receptionist says its 2/1/2 weeks to see the doctor. Doesn't Aleve your worry that you might have a heart attack while you hurry up and wait. Time to see a different doctor .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Dickey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Detroit Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. John Q Dickey Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Q Dickey Jr in this video.
Dr. John Q Dickey Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.