Dr. John Diiorio Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Diiorio?

So glad he's mine!

I was refered to Dr. Di Iorio many years ago by a friend and I am always glad to refer him to others. At one point my medical policy changed with a new job and I had to leave him, but I was so glad to get back to him a couple of years later, since I was not at all happy with any other doctors I had found. He is very patient, kind, professional, answers all of my questions and takes time to talk to me about any issues I may have. His staff, who has been with him for years, are also just as wonderful and kind. Just a great team all around!

A wonderful, warm and caring doctor, who takes the necessary time to talk to you, to explain, and to answer any questions, and who is extremely thorough and meticulous. His office staff is also highly efficient and very courteous and pleasant.

the doctor was very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. Hia office staff was courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Diiorio to all my friends.

Doctor D is an excellent physician. He is very thourough and he always explains everything. You can always talk to him on the phone and he doesn't rush you.

answered all my questions, spent a lot of time with me, called me back with results. overall a wonderful experience!

Dr. John Diiorio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.