Dr. John M Dimuro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Dimuro?

He has helped me and is very good at listening to patient. He teaches and gives all information available to you. Love him

Great pain doctor

Dr. DiMuro is a great pain specialist

In 2009, I went to see Dr. John DiMuro for chronic pain, fibromyalgia and other issues I was havibg, after having a spinal cord stimulator put in my back. First thing Dr. DiMuro did was take an x-ray to determine if stimulator was still secure after 8 months...and it wasn't!! After removing the stimulator, an MRI was done to find I had severe kiphosis (spelling unsure). This man saved my life! I corrected the kiphosis best I could, got off several different medications that were prescribed to me by a "teaching medical school", in Utah and began to start to feel better. I still have chronic pain and fibromyalgia but I'm controlling it with medication. Dr. DiMuro knows he has a greatful patient for life. Since I returned back to Utah in 2015, I continue to see him as my pain specialist. He is no longer with Carson Tahoe Medical but has moved to Spine Nevada, and I will continue to be his patient! He is a good man, and a wonderful doctor. Anyone who needs pain management MUST VISIT DR. DIMURO!!

Is it bad to love your doctor this much??? Haha! He is THE BEST!

Excellent physician

I have SLE and other medical issues. Dr. Di Murro was personable and spent time with me as an individual to determine source of pain and an individualized plan to reduce and/or alleviate the pain. He is very knowledgeable clinically and skilled in his specialty. He has an excellent repoire with patients and goes out of his way to provide timely treatment and to follow-up on outcomes. He is dedicated to his practice of not just "medicating pain" but reducing or alleviating it. I would go to another state to see him.

A doctor that truly listens to his patient and shows compassion. I never feel he is trying to rush me through and appointment.

Dr. Dimuro is an amazing dr who has helped me for over 5 yrs now. He has an incredible bedside manner & tells it like it is. He has compassion for his patients & I know I couldn't have found a better Dr to walk through the many procedures I've had!

Best Dr. hands down!

I found Dr. DiMuro to be very attentive to my problem. I feel we are on the same page. Although it is difficult to get an appointment when I was in bad shape, they always got me in on a cancellation. Dr. DiMuro is one of my favorite people.

Dr DiMuro is an excellent doctor, and beyond knowledgeable and attentive.

Awesomeness!!!

This man is truly sent as a gift from God! I love his momma for bring him into this world! He is so caring, and knowledgeable. I feel comfortable and and confident in his diagnosis. He found out that I needed hip replacements and my pain was not just in my lower back. Other doctors had not seen this. He has the BEST bedside manner and always spends time with me. Thank you Dr. Dimuro! I think you are wonderful!!!!

My angel doctor !!!

Dr. Di Muro is the first doctor to spend time with me and now he really feels like family!He explains things that my surgeons don't !!! I have chronic pain due to many issues and have had numerous surgeries! I may never be out of pain completely but he sure makes a difference!!! He has the magic touch when it comes to the many injections I've had! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone with chronic or acute pain!!! His staff is wonderful and even though they are or lets say appear young they are also very competent!!! Absolutely give him a try and if you have to wait for an appt. be patient because it is worth the wait! He is my angel doctor !!!