Dr. John Dipreta Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John Dipreta?

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Felt like he was in more of a rush to end his day then take care of us.

He offer

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Very Pleased

Posted on October 31st, 2013

I went to Dr Dipreta for a second opinion on my torn Achilles. He was very sincere, patient and optimistic that I did not need all the surgery that was proposed by my first physician. As he thought, "I didn't". I am in recover now for over a month and my prognosis for a full recovery is excellent. I will be ever grateful for Dr John's expertise and kindness.

The best

Posted on January 25th, 2012

The best---caring kind and helpful. Took a difficult case from an out of state med school classmate and gave it his best attention. Tried to fix what was a lost cause. Know it hurt him to have to amputate but this was the best option so I could walk again. Follow up was great. Office staff---as long as you don't owe them anything!--is great. Have taken husband to his office and had a shoulder repaired that turned out to never have been fixed properly thru TWO surgeries with a Glens Falls ortho. I send a lot of people to this office and all have been helped.

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Highly recommend him. He knows what he is doing when performing foot related surgeries. My outcome was perfect! He has a warm and genuine bedside manner and never appeared to be rushed.

Posted on November 20th, 2017