3.8

Have you seen Dr. John P Dodaro?

Patient

Very professional and knowledgeable great doctor that cares

Does not Listen and cares more about ins money then Pt problems

He did not listen to my problem, he compared me to a cancer patient. I had to confront him about him only caring about ins money and not patient problems. I have been in the medical field for over 10 years and he is the worst Dr. I have ever seen. He did not listen once to what I had to say and tried to force nose spray usage on me even after I told him nose sprays make my nose bleed. He is a scam artist. I would never recommend him to anyone not even an enemy!

Doctor's Response

Hello, my name is Jennifer. I am one of the Regional Managers here at ENT and Allergy Associates. I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience with Dr. Dodaro. I would like the opportunity to speak with you personally if that is OK with you. In order to respect your health privacy and discuss your experience in detail, please send us an email with your contact information via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] entandallergy [one word) .com Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jennifer

Dr. Dodaro was up front and honest about my problem. He made sure I knew what my options were.

I saw him for years in Eatontown. Don't know where he is now.Great bedside manner, Great at spending time and explaining.

THE STAFF IS HORRIBLE AT CLOVE RD

DOCTOR DODARO IS GREAT , HIS STAFF COULD BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PLEASANT , BUT HE IS GREAT ...HIS STAFF IS A LITTLE SLOW ABOUT GETTING THINGS DONE AND FOLLOW UP NO REFLECTIONS ON THE DOCTOR . CLOVE RD WORST THAN ANNADALE THOUGH . HE NEEDS A BETTER STAFF THEY ARE KIND OF LAZY .

Yes, I would recommend this doctor to a friend.

Dr. John P Dodaro is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Old Bridge, NJ.

Dr. John P Dodaro Is this you?